Saturday, December 2, 2023

The Billionaire's Doorstep Baby: An Enemies to Lovers Fake Marriage Romance

 


The Billionaire's Doorstep Baby:

An Enemies to Lovers Fake Marriage Romance


Accused of a crime I didn't commit, my banking dreams shattered.

I was pushed into an arranged marriage with a stranger, all to protect my family's reputation.

On my wedding day, I made a daring escape, leaving everything behind, vowing to clear my name.

With nowhere to turn and bank accounts frozen.I reached out to a friend in California, and began a new life under an altered identity.

Working as a school cleaner hiding in plain sight.

Liam, a single dad billionaire entered my life when his daughter needed help.An undeniable connection sparked between us.

As my feelings for Liam grew, my past threatened to expose the truth.

My identity, my secrets, all hanging by a thread. And then, Liam’s vengeful sister resurfaced, setting a dangerous game in motion.

A warrant for my arrest pushed us to the edge.

The unbreakable power of love led me to confront my past, fight for freedom, and protect the family I never expected to find.





No comments:

Post a Comment