Friday, December 8, 2023

My Forever Warlock Love

 


My Forever Warlock Love


As a powerful witch, my coven has entrusted me, Carmen, to break an eon-long curse…

A curse that will soon end magic from our world, forever.

But I never expected that the person who would help me break it would be an ordinary, and oh-so-gorgeous accountant, Ethan…

Who, unbeknownst to him, is also a powerful warlock.

Our quest is to find a mysterious amulet, the key to reversing the curse. Guarded by a sinister black-magic warlock, it must not only be found but taken from him, a task wrought with danger.

Once in our possession, a love sacrifice, 
our love sacrifice, is the final step to breaking the curse.

The fate of magic is in our hands.

As Ethan and I grow closer, we discover that our love may hold the final answer to conquering the darkest of forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment