Thursday, December 7, 2023

A Second Chance at Forever

  



A Second Chance at Forever

Author: Deni_Chance


What is the worst thing a wife and mother could expect to happen to her? Perhaps it's having your entire life turned upside down when your mate is tragically taken away from you. Well, that is exactly what happened to Hailey Emmerson.


Widowed and left to care for her young son, Benji, on her own, amidst the stares and whispers of her pack, she tried to make life work. The pity and pressure were too much though, so she decided to move away, far away, from the people that she had always known.


Life in a new pack should be just what the little family of two needed to start over. At least, that was the plan up until the moment Hailey meets Alpha Elijah Foster, her second chance mate. Now the little family of two just got a whole lot bigger, and so did the problems that Hailey and Benji must face.


Alpha Eli is ready to adjust everything in his life to accommodate his new family, this is what he's always wanted after all, but Hailey is reluctant. Second mates are rare, and she isn't sure how to respond. And to make matters worse, there are a lot of people trying to block their path to happily ever after.


Follow along on this adventure filled with ups and downs, laughs and love, and plenty of mystery and intrigue, as Hailey and Eli try to overcome all the obstacles and odds that are standing in their way.


Excerpt:

"Th..this can't be happening. I..it's impossible, I already had a mate. I can't have another one. That's not how this works." My stuttering words dropped heavily from my lips while I stared into Eli's smoldering eyes.


"I do not presume to know the mysteries of fate, Hailey, but I, for one, will never turn my back on it. Nor would I turn away from the prize that it has brought to me today." He leaned in closer, his breath tickling the hairs at my temple. That intoxicating aroma, his scent that told me that he was mine, was all so overwhelming and mind-blowing that I just couldn't think straight anymore.





#myfavreads #myfavreadsapp #romancenovel #fantasyromance #denichanceauthor #asecondchanceatforever




MyFavReads Website: https://www.myfavreads.com









No comments:

Post a Comment