Saturday, May 20, 2023

Through My Eyes





This poetry book I am presenting to you is not just about my life. It’s about your life. It’s about
things we all go through. Sometimes in our heads, sometimes in the real world.
And unless you feel that your life is perfect and rap music is not something you can relate to,
this book is what you are looking for.
Filled with meaningful ideas…
Over 30 real-life stories in the form of poetry…
Words and thoughts that are meaningful and real…
And lessons I wish I knew way before writing this book…
This book can help you discover poetry like you never did before. And who knows…
It may inspire you to create something meaningful as well!


Click here to get Through My Eyes on AuthorHouse

or

https://www.rypoetry.com/pages/through-my-eyes





No comments:

Post a Comment