Friday, September 23, 2022

Playing For Keeps

 



*Disclaimer*: This is a Prequal to a full version HEA book, Playing The Long Game

With my Pro Football Career in sight, there's nothing standing in my way to achieve the life I want...

...nothing except for the one thing that's been eluding me since high school. My best friend's little sister, Lexi Benson.

I know Lexi is off limits, especially for a guy who likes to play the field as much as I do. But after a lake accident that nearly takes her from me, I can't shake the feeling of a second chance.

Denying my feelings for her hasn't gotten me anywhere. The longer I suppress my feelings for her, the harder it's getting to keep my hands to myself. Something has to give, or soon enough, I'll do something wreckless.

With 600 miles between Chicago and my college dorm, she doesn't think I can go the distance, but I'm going to show her...this time, I'm Playing For Keeps.





No comments:

Post a Comment