Thursday, November 11, 2021

The Love I Shared With The Mother Who Wasn't My Own

         


The Love I Shared With 

The Mother Who Wasn't My Own:

A 2021 COVID-19 Pandemic Memoir 

Experience a Healthy New Life of Acceptance!

As we go through life, we have so many experiences - positive and negative. But what do we do with them?

This book portrays my journey of losing a great mother figure, the pillar of my world, to the Covid- 19 Pandemic. We all have lost someone near and dear to us due to the Covid-19 Pandemic or know people who have. Collectively, as a whole, in most ways, the world is grieving.

It takes time to accept our loss. But it takes understanding and ardent desire to grasp the new instant reality, and make the progress we know we should make. This is what I hope to achieve in sharing my experiences of the tragic loss of The Mother Who Wasn't My Own due to the suddenness of the Covid-19 Pandemic.

It is my belief, that as you read this memoir, you will be able to guide yourself back to a healthy new life of acceptance. And, that you will be able to find all the tools you need in life to aspire ambitiously, achieve relentlessly, and progress continually.

Kamini Mason Bio

Most writers find a story they want to tell. But sometimes, the story finds you.

From her earliest days, Kamini Mason dreamed of being a writer, but a challenging childhood made that seem like a distant and unattainable vision. That all changed the day Kamini met someone who would forever transform her life and purpose; an incredible woman whose spirit needed to be shared with the world, and—as terrifying as Kamini found the idea—she knew she the time had come to find her voice and use it.

The Love I Shared with The Mother Who Wasn’t My Own is Kamini’s debut memoir, with her second book, World’s Orphan to be released in early 2022.

When Kamini isn’t spending time with her daughter or kickboxing, the Boston native is pursuing her writing goals and looking for opportunities to support her local community. A portion of the proceeds from her memoir go towards Family Aid Boston, a charity in Massachusetts. By sharing her stories of grace, courage, and resilience, Kamini hopes that others might find their voices too.

Stay up to date at www.kaminimason.com.


Click here to get The Love I Shared With The Mother Who Wasn't My Own

on Amazon / Kindle 




No comments:

Post a Comment